The types of licenses available for Adult Use Cannabis in New York State are found in Article 4 of the MRTA.
They are as follows:
- Adult-use cultivator license.
68-a. Registered organization adult-use cultivator processor distributor retail dispensary license.
68-b. Registered organization adult-use cultivator, processor and distributor license.
- Adult-use processor license.
- Adult-use cooperative license.
- Adult-use distributor license.
- Adult-use retail dispensary license.
- Microbusiness license.
- Delivery license.
- Nursery license.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment